這裡是我們的漢化Alyssa的漢化文本,想學習英語的可以看看哦

作者:Alyssa

飛出個未來41期中英對照

飛出個未來#41

P1

…And remember, my fellow mars university graduates, if I, Bender, the great robot ever built or imagined ,can leave this hallowed institution cumma sum awesome, then anyone can!

請記住了,我火星大學的畢業生們,如果我,班德,最偉大的機器人,能夠從這個神聖的學校畢業,那麼你們也可以!

P2

Hey, what are you doing in my cap and gown with my college degree?

嘿,你戴着我的學位帽還穿着我的學位服干什麼?

Er…I’m not really here, ”Man”!I’m just a by-product of your 4:20 study break!

呃…我不是真的在這裏,”夥計” !我只是你4:20學習后休息時候所產生的副產品!

Far out…

先溜了

A few minutes later…(過了一會兒)

Hey, Bender. How’s the degree pillaging going?

嘿,班德。你那學位搶得怎麼樣了?

Fantastic! When we get back to earth, I’ll head over to nnyu and sell these suckers to rich slacker kids!

絕了!等我們回到地球,我把這些騙人的東西放到淘寶去賣給有錢的懶學生們!

OMG, you guys are here!!

天吶,終於找到你們了!

It’s so great all of you volunteered as counselors for our sorority’s annual summer camp for kids!

你們都願意當我們姐妹會年度夏令營的輔導員真是太棒啦!

If by ”volunteer ”you mean you’ll waive admission costs so Cubert and Dwight can participate, the oh my yes!

如果你說的志願者是指可以免入場費這樣Cubert和Dwight就可以參加的話我就去!

But if not, a plague on your sorority house, I hope your camp gets swallowed by a black hole, and Zoidberg is fired!

但如果你在騙我,我就詛咒你姐妹會的宿舍里有瘟疫,你的營地被黑洞吞噬,Zoidberg被解僱!

P3

The boys are covered, but keep your voice down! We don’t want the other kids to know!

你小聲點!他們已經藏好了。我們可不想讓別人知道!      

Oh right.Can I still fire Zoidberg?

好吧。那我還能解僱Zoidberg嗎?

Maybe we should wait until the camp is over.

等到夏令營結束再說吧。

All right, spawnlings, I’m Dr.Zoidberg, your simming instructor.First things first: Gill inspection!

好了,小傢伙們,我是zoidberg博士,你們的游泳教練。首先:鰓檢查!

Now for everyone else’s assignments:Fry,Virtual Team Activities! Professor Lethal inventions made from macaroni and paste!

現在布置你們各自的任務: Fry,虛擬團隊活動開始了! Lethal教授負責做通心粉和糊!

Word!

不錯喔!

OH GOODY!

嗯!這我行!

Hermes, botanical indoor farming! And Leela spaceship flight simulation.

Hermes,你種植室內植物!Leela你去模擬飛船飛行。

We”ll grow crops even Mom and dad can enjoy!

我們一起去種爸媽也能享受的莊稼吧!

I’m on it!

走吧!

Hey, where did Cubert and Dwight go?

嘿,Cubert和Dwight去哪了?

Over there with the rest of the rest of the herd!

和剩下的那群人在那兒玩呢!

One at a time, my prepubescent soldiers of fortune!

一次一個的來,我們的未來名將們!

Oh NO。Only one person‘s voice sends chills down my ponytail like thay!

哦,不!只有一個人的聲音讓我毛都炸了!

Rosie Perez?!

Rosie Perez?!

P4

Children, meet your supervisor for doop space cadet training simulation and “ZLAXIM” magazine’s 423rd most-eligible-starship captain…

孩子們,來見見你們的導師,參加過Doop太空學員訓練模擬和《ZLAXIM》雜誌評選的第423名最優秀的星際飛船船長……

Zapp brannigan,  captain of the starship nimbus.

Zapp brannigan,光輪飛船的艦長先生。

…Or as I would have been called in Greek-ISH times, Zappilus Studmo Brannigus.

或者就像我在希臘時代被稱為Zappilus Studmo Brannigus一樣。

This is going to be so much fun! I can’t wait to learn how to be a real doop soldier!

聽起來不錯!我現在就想學習成為一名真正的Doop戰士!

My excitement cannot be quantified by man’s archaic mathematical standards!

我的興奮點用人類古老的數學標準可衡量不了!

I have no idea what you said, but if it had to do with conquering innocent cultures by brute force, then you’re all right by me.

我贊同你說的,但如果這和用蠻力征服無辜的文化有關,那就與我不同了。

Hermes, we can’t let Cubert and Dwight sign up for this activity! Zapp will probably get them both killed!

Hermes,我們不能讓Cubert和Dwight參加這個活動!Zapp可能會把他們都幹掉!

Great cockatoo of Katmandu, Leela! It’s summer camp. If the boys want to play war,let them! It’s what boys do!

不存在的,Leela!這是夏令營。孩子們想玩就讓他們玩!像個男生樣兒!

Hmm…It looks like my one true love is back for a return engagement!

。。。看起來真不可思議!

P6

Zapp, I don’t know how many times I’ve told you—

Zapp!我都告訴你多少次——

Excusay MWHA?

(口水咀嚼)你說。。。啥?

Oh. Sorry. I thought you were talking to me…you know, about us…?

啊?抱歉,我以為你在跟我講。。。你還記得我們。。。?

All apologies, but have we met?

抱歉,我們在哪裡見過?

Good one, zapp. It is a refreshing change of pace from your usual lack of manners, though…

好樣的Zapp!真是刷新了我對你平時沒啥禮貌的印象,雖然。。。

“Sigh” Kif, please get rid of this woman so I can enjoy my lunch in peace.

“哎“Kif,請快幫我把這個女人趕走,我還要安靜吃午飯呢。

Ma’am, I’m afraid you need to step away from the captain now…

女士,恐怕你現在要離艦長遠點了。。。

Can you believe this? Zapp’s actiong like I’m the one obsessed with our stupid one-night stand all those years ago!

這你敢信?Zapp表現的就像我多痴迷於幾年前的一夜情似得!

Well, you are the one bringing it up…

這不是你提起來的么。。。

And I hate to say it, leela…Actually, no I don’t…But it looks like Zapp has finally gotten over you!

Leela我不想這麼說,我也不確定。。。不過看起來Zapp好像終於忘記你了!

B-But he’s acting like we’ve never even met!

但。。。但他表現得就像我們從沒見過似得!

Don’t fret, Leela, Kif is acting like he doesn’t know me either, and it’s making me want to rip his skirt off!

別放心上。Kif還表現得像我們從不認識一樣我恨不得拔了他的衣服!

Well, I don’t want Zapp in that way! He’s foul, he’s rude, he has no concept of romance…

我可不想讓Zapp變成那樣!他又臟,又野蠻,還沒情趣……

P9

The next morning…(第二天早上……)

…I mean, sure, there is something sexy about a man in uniform, but I am so over him. I never think about that steamy night we had 2,879 days ago at all. ”Zapp who?”, That’s my mantra…

。。。我承認,穿制服的男人確實很性感,但我已經把他忘了。我也從不記得2879天前的那個悶熱的夜晚。“Zapp 哪位?”,我的口頭禪罷了。。。

Fry, you look like the business end of a pooper scooper. What up?

Fry,你看起來像個掏糞工人,怎麼了?

She wouldn’t shut up about Zapp all night! I didn’t sleep at all!

她念了一晚上的Zapp!完全沒法睡好嗎!

That blows, but I’ve got my own hot mess to deal with. I heard my frat brothers at Epsilon RHORHO are tarnishing my frat’s legacy by doing good deeds on campus!

那確實,但我也煩着呢。我聽說我在Epsilon RHORHO的兄弟會在學校居然干出貪污會費的好事!

Wait! You can’t leave me! She’s driving me nuts!’

等等!你別走好吧!她快逼瘋我了!

See ya! Wouldn’t wanna be ya!

掰掰!我可不想成為你!

Where’s Bender going?Did he see Zapp today? Did Zapp say anything about me? Not that I care. I so don’t…

Bender要去哪兒?他今天看見Zapp沒?Zapp提到我了沒?我才不在乎呢,我沒有。。。

A few minutes later…(幾分鐘后。。。)

Bender?! What are you doing back here at mars university?!

Bender?!你回來幹嘛?

Well, unless you guys are collecting garbage to put inside the dean’s hover-car, I’m here to kick your shiny,Metal asses, Oily!

好吧,除非你們是來撿垃圾放進院長的氣墊車裡,否則我是來踢你們這發光泛油的金屬屁股的!

Um…Yeah, about that…We stopped doing pranks a long time ago.

恩。。。其實。。。我們已經很久沒有惡作劇過了。

Why the hell would you do something like that, Fatbot?!?

胖子,你在搞什麼鬼?!?

Because we’ve been reprogrammed!

我們的代碼被改了!

【歸納】svt蜜趣直播

點擊進入查看全文

【歸納】svt蜜趣直播點擊進入查看全文DINO,金珉奎,徐明浩,尹凈漢,蘋果頭,碎碎平安,amp,HTTPS,吃蛋撻,仙女座,THE8,出道兩周年,97LINE,賽文婷,夫碩順,摔手機,麻辣香鍋,乒乓球,計算機